an open letter to those that i love

Tuesday, April 13, 2010




dear friends and family...




yes, i have been quietly hiding under a rock for the past few months. no, its nothing personal that anyone said or did. i still love all my friends that are family and all my family that are friends. i have just have been selfish with my charming wit and personality lately.




2009 was a rough year for team candland. i was certain 2010 was going to be a whole new page in a whole new book. instead, the epic is carrying on and 2010 seems just to be another chapter in the same book of neverending wonder and doubt about what the next day will bring.




i know a lot of you are inquiring about our plans for the summer. if i knew what i was doing a week from today i would probably be better able equipped to worry about 3 months from now. as soon as i can get in a position to formulate some sort of plan i will be more than happy to share.




so i apologize to everyone and send love to all. please be patient with me while i try and find my way out from under the rock.




xoxo


sue

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog and for your honest post. I have been under my own rock before but I do believe there is always a way out. Just know that we sure love you and offer all our support. Please give Regan hugs and kisses from us! Miss you all!