my scarves are sooo popular right now

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is the scarf I made for Reagan. See, I told you. The bubble gum pink is even more nauseating in person. She also requested one for baby Analise (that is the skinny one). Of course, if baby Analise gets one, Mr. Bananas has to have one too. I explained that Mr. Bananas wants a pink one because it matches Reagans and no, we don't need to go to Michaels "right now" to get different "string".
In other news, Reagan got Horton the Elephant from Aunt Marilee when we visited her in PA and was super happy to see that we rented Horton Hears A Who for her to watch with Horton. Horton sits with Mr. Banana's mom at the end of her crib with her at night. It was an exciting day.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reagan's scarf is...well, very pink...the photo of her with Horton looks very much like her mommy at the same age...

{becca alder} said...

I have to say, you've had quite the impact on Bev and I!!! We want to make stuff too!! I think we r going to learn how to knit and whip up something special for ourselves!! :) hope you had fun bowling last night! (we were stuck in one of those lame travel agency seminars....but we got free airplane tickets so guess who we're going to visit.....:)