Adventures!

Monday, November 24, 2008

What a week last week turned out to be . . .well, for Mike and Reagan. I was chained to my desk working, but they got out and saw some cool places and things. Well, they tried at least! Apparently it was too cold for anyone else, but my loves braved the cold and had some adventures!
Liberty Park


Bronx Zoo






By Friday I was ready to get away from my desk and so we drove to the Orange County Choppers Showroom and Shop to see what was going on up there. It was a big show room and they had a lot of the bikes that they built on the show. They have a large window where we could look into the shop and see them working (they couldn't see us). It was a fun day!

Orange County Choppers


As if all that excitement wasn't enough, Saturday we got up and drove to Philadelphia to see Aunt Marilee and Uncle David! It was COLD! We were not ready for that! With a little help we were bundled up and ready to brave the streets. We had a yummy lunch at a vegeterian chinese restaurant and made our way to the Liberty Bell. Large bell, giant crack, lots of people. But, something you do to say you did it I guess. We have a list of things to do when we go back. We will have more hats and coats next time!

Liberty Bell



1 comments:

{becca alder} said...

WHAT?!?! jackets...beanies.....scarfs!!!! NOT FAIR! yesterday, I was wearing capris and a t-shirt and I was SWEATING! :)
So cool that you have all sorts of fun sites to see around you!
How is Marilee and David?