you may have seen me on tv...don't worry it hasn't changed me

Tuesday, May 26, 2009



one of my favoritest things that i have done since moving to the east coast is visit the martha stewart show. i have been lucky enough to go twice in the past 6 months. the first time was, of course, magical because it was my first time. although, there are only my memories and my pictures. but the second time i went i got to go with cousin jill. so much fun! for so many reasons! fun to be with family! fun to see yourself on tv!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Smiles" having fun in the city... you live up to the name...

{becca alder} said...

aaaaahahahah that is too funny! you are a STAR! and NO i'm not embarrassed about going to NJ!! hehehe {but New York does roll off the tongue a little bit better} CANT WAIT!!!! see you tomorrow!! :)

Jill said...

Yes! We were pretty much the stars of the show as you can see. Let's go again.